Built in 1855, on 207 S Ashland Avenue, Chicago, the former Church of the Epiphany has gotten a new life — as a basketball court. Closed and desanctified in 2011, Nike took over the building recently and turned it into an elite basketball training facility. The technically savvy build out features custom stained glass, a modern locker room, and a weight training facility.
Throughout the month of August, the court will host workshops, training sessions, and clinics for high school teams. The facility will also be open to the public on Saturdays. Those hoping to swing by for a run can sign up here.