If you’ll look closer at the pictures below, you’ll see an actual threaded spine. This production technique is quite awesome, and the latest July issue of Sneakers Magazine has threads — literally.
Packed with 140 pages of photos, articles and interviews from the world of sneaker culture, here are some highlights:
- FROM PRIMEKNIT TO FUTURECRAFT — Footwear designer Alexander Taylor
- IN THE GYM — Flo Reichelsdorfer
- LOVER’S F.C. — An interview with Neal Heard
- COLOR ICON — The story of Infrared
- THE SNEAKER RESTORER — Roel van Hoff from The Netherlands
- THE LEGO TREATMENT — Sneaker artist Tom Yoo
Don’t forget to have a look at the peeks from below and contact us if you want to buy a copy.
Photos © all rights reserved SOLE & SHAPE